Edinburgh military Tattoo
3 days/2 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
from £398 per person (based on two people sharing a twin/double room)
The Tattoo is an iconic Edinburgh institution. Music, dance and precision display with the Massed Pipes and Drums, the Massed Military Bands, cultural troupes and the poignant refrain of the Lone Piper take place against the stunning backdrop of Edinburgh Castle.
our price Includes:
- Executive coach travel throughout the tour from departure to drop-off point(s)
- En route visit to a National Trust property
- 2 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- 3 course / 3 choice dinner on evening of arrival
- Middle price seat to Edinburgh Tattoo
- En route visit to a National Trust property on return journey
Accommodation in 4 star or 3 star standard hotel in or around Edinburgh or Glasgow is carefully selected and based on what best suits your group’s requirements.
Coming soon, a day to day unfolding of the tour.
- Single room supplement
- Admission to non-members of The National Trust
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature