Hereford and the Welsh Borders
5 days/4 nights half board accommodation
from £388 per person (based on two people sharing a twin/double room)
This part of the country not only offers views of breathtakingly beautiful countryside but is a culturally captivating centre as well. Our suggested itinerary includes a visit to the magnificent Cistercian Tintern Abbey as well as Hereford Cathedral which houses fascinating treasures such as the 13th Century Mappa Mundi and the Chained Library.
our price Includes:
- Executive coach travel throughout the tour from departure to drop-off point(s)
- En route visit to a National Trust property
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- 3 course / 3 choice dinners
- Admission to Hampton Court Castle and Gardens
- Visit to Hereford Cathedral
- Admission to Mappa Mundi and the Chained Library
- Journey along the Black and White Trail
- Visit to Tintern Abbey (Welsh Heritage will honour English Heritage membership)
- En route visit to a National Trust property on return journey
Accommodation in 4 star or 3 star standard hotel in or around Hereford is carefully selected and based on what best suits your group’s requirements.
Coming soon, a day to day unfolding of the tour.
- Single room supplement
- Admission to non-members of English Heritage and The National Trust
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature