isle of man
5 days/4 nights half board accommodation
from £639 TT flights per person (based on two people sharing a twin/double room)
Join us on this fascinating tour where we explore the heart of the West Country. Also known as the jewel of southwest England, this tour includes visits to historic attractions and journeys through beautiful countryside.
our price Includes:
- Executive coach travel throughout the tour from departure to drop-off point(s)
- En route visit to a National Trust property
- Return ferry crossings Heysham/Douglas
- 4 nights half board accommodation
- 3 course / 3 choice dinners
- Snaefell Mountain Railway Journey Derby Castle/Laxey
- Admission to the Great Laxey Wheel or ‘Lady Isabella’
- Guided tour of south of the island
- Admission to Castle Rushin
- Admission to Cregneash
- En route visit to a National Trust property on return journey
Accommodation in 4 star or 3 star standard hotel in or around Douglas is carefully selected and based on what best suits your group’s requirements.
Coming soon, a day to day unfolding of the tour.
- Single room supplement
- Admission to non-members of The National Trust
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature