4 days/3 nights bed and breakfast accommodation (dinner on evening of arrival)
from £318 per person (based on two people sharing a twin/double room)
Join us on this fascinating tour where we explore the heart of the West Country. Also known as the jewel of southwest England, this tour includes visits to historic attractions and journeys through beautiful countryside.
our price Includes:
- Executive coach travel throughout the tour from departure to drop-off point(s)
- En route visit to a National Trust property
- 4 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- 1 dinner on evening of arrival (3 course/3 choice)
- Admission to Strawberry Hill
- Admission to Kew Gardens
- Visit to English Heritage Eltham Palace
- Admission to Westminster Abbey
- Admission to Windsor Castle
- En route visit to a National Trust property on return journey
Accommodation in 4 star or 3 star standard hotel in or around London is carefully selected and based on what best suits your group’s requirements.
Coming soon, a day to day unfolding of the tour.
- Single room supplement
- Admission to non-members of The National Trust
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and items of a personal nature